Are you looking for a car detailing service?
Car Detailing is the best way to keep your vehicle in top condition. Our Perth Car Detailing Specialist are trained to provide exceptional care and attention to detail, making sure every inch of your car looks as good as new. We’ll make sure that all of the dirt, grime, and stains are removed from your car so it can look new again.
We offer a wide range of services that will make your vehicle look like it’s brand new again. Whether you need an exterior wash, interior detailing, or luxury car service, we have got you covered! Our team of experts is ready and waiting to help keep your ride clean and shiny.
You won’t find another company with our level of expertise when it comes to keeping cars looking their best. We have been doing this for years and know how important it is to take care of all the little details that go into making a vehicle last longer than ever before. That’s why we use only the highest quality products on the market today so every customer can drive away knowing they made the right choice by choosing us as their trusted auto detailer. We are not only serving just the regular customers but also we are working with PWDs (People with Disabilities).
We take the time to do the little things that some detailers neglect. We don’t like rushing through a job and trying to get it done as fast as possible so that we can move on to the next customer. There is always enough time spent on doing things right, which is why all of our staff are fully certified in car detailing.
GET A FREE QUOTE NOW
Exterior Car Detailing Perth
Exterior car detailing is a very time-consuming process. It can take hours to complete and requires special equipment, chemicals, and knowledge to do it right. Most people don’t have the patience or time for this kind of work because they want their cars to look great but don’t want to spend all day doing it themselves. We specialize in exterior car detailing services that are fast, affordable, and high quality. Our process starts with a wash, claying, and decontamination to remove environmental contaminants from your car’s paint. We also do a complete hand polish for maximum gloss, along with a coat of wax protection.
Interior Car Detailing Perth
Having a clean car is essential, but not all of us have the time or energy to take care of it. The problem with most cleaning services is that they are expensive and you don’t know what you’re getting until it’s too late. Most people end up paying top dollar for an average job. Our interior detailing service includes everything from shampooing carpets to cleaning leather seats, dashboards, door panels, sun visors, and more! We take pride in every detail so you can be sure that your vehicle will look new when we’re done. We’ve been doing this for years now, and our customers love the results!
Luxury Car Services
Luxury car owners know that luxury cars require services of the highest quality. A luxury car is an investment, not just for its monetary value but also for our emotional well-being. Nobody wants to get stuck with lemon; it’s hard on the eyes and even harder on the soul. Car Detailing Perth is dedicated to delivering results that meet or exceed the expectations of luxury car owners across Australia. As a well-known PWD-friendly company, we are committed to providing you with 5-star treatment during every visit and ensuring your experience is flawless each time your vehicle leaves our care. From interior detailing, exterior cleaning to engine detailing – leave all your dirty work to us! It will be like having a brand new car every day!
When it comes to car detailing Perth, we follow the 80/20 rule. It is said that in relationships you never get 100% of what you’re looking for in a mate. The thought is that you’ll get 80% of what you want and the other 20% you’ll have to live with. When detailing your vehicle, 80% is effort and 20% are the tools we use. Inevitably, you will be 100% satisfied with the look, touch, and smell of your ride. We use a pressure washer rather than a water hose to remove dirt and bird droppings swiftly from your car’s surface without further scratching it. A vapor steamer is employed to lift the dirt and bacteria from beneath your upholstery surface.